Top Taco has quickly earned a spot as the "can't miss" tasting party of the summer. This culinary throwdown takes place on the evening of Thursday, June 27th, when more than 50 restaurants -- including Comida, Dos Santos, Margs, Los Chingones Tamayo, and Los Dos Potrillos -- compete head to head for the Top Taco title in the Creative Taco, Traditional, Vegetarian Taco and Signature Tequila Cocktail categories.
As a guest, you'll enjoy unlimited samples of all the tacos and margaritas, along with unique tequila samples, beer, wine and more. Be sure to dance away the evening to the live rhythm and beat of La Candela, Denver's hottest salsa band!
VIP: Early entry at 6pm plus a separate tasting area inside the festival with additional taco and tequila tastings, lounge and separate bathrooms.
First Taste: Early Entry at 6pm, plus tastings from our 50 restaurants
General Admission: 7pm entry and tastings from our 50 restaurants
Restaurant list: Coming Soon
• When: Thursday, June 27th • Entrance Times: 6:00pm VIP/First Taste, 7:00pm GA
• Where: Stanley Market Place Lawn
• Bring your ID. This event is 21+ only and you will not be able to enter without it.
• We highly suggest you take cab, Uber or Lyft. Paid parking info and directions at TopTacoDenver.com
• You will have an e-ticket furnished by EventBrite sent to your email. If you have multiple tickets, screenshot them and save them on your phone for faster entry. If you have purchased a Double Down ticket, you will receive your Chicken Fight ticket after separately.
• The festival is rain or shine. It is never a bad idea to bring a rain jacket or layers depending on the weather report. Colorado springs mean varied weather.
• We will have water stations in various locations, clearly marked, around the festival.
• No kids allowed. This is an over 21-year-old event. Please leave your children at home. We aren’t afraid they will drink, we just don’t want them in the vicinity of adults who are drinking.
• NO PETS! Pets are not permitted. Service and working animals are not considered pets and are exempt from this policy.
• No smoking. Smoking is not allowed.
DO NOT BRING:
• Weapons of any kind
• Illegal substances
• Squirt guns, misters, spray bottles, etc.
• Laser pens and similar focused-light devices
• Pets (service and working animals are not considered pets and are exempt from this policy)
• Bicycles, scooters, personal motorized vehicles need to be parked outside of festival grounds (bike parking will be available).
• Musical instruments
• Fake IDs (these will be confiscated and your wristband will be cut without refund)
• Outside food or drink