Smother it, for Autism that is. Our favorite philanthropic, punk, burrito haven, Illegal Pete's announced their third annual campaign to benefit The Joshua School & individuals affected by Autism during the entire month of April. It's a win win for the charitable burrito lovers of Colorado (which is like every citizen of our fine square state).
- For every smothered burrito, $1 is donated to Joshua School
- This year's funds benefit the Music Therapy program
- Illegal Pete's will donate $1 to The Joshua School every time someone smothers their burrito.
- Customers can donate in $1 increments and mark their donation with leaves to write their name on.
- Customers can also "round up" their orders as a donation through Pete's Mobile.
Get your eat on for a good cause this April. Trust us, there's nothing better than a Pete's burrito smothered in pork green chile. Trust. Us.